Related design page(s):
This design document describes how objects can be marked as cached.
- Allow tools like graphical user management to display a list of users who recently logged in.
- ao List()
- ao ListByDomain(s:domain_name)
- Returns list of objects that contains cached attribute.
- b Store()
- b Remove()
- Those methods will add/remove cached attributed to the object under path implementing this interface.
New sysdb attribute ifp_cached is created for users and groups objects. If this attribute is present, the object is considered to be cached on IFP D-Bus. The introspection of an object path /obj/path will report all cached objects in the subtree /obj/path/*.
Call the D-Bus methods and properties. For example with dbus-send tool. A cached object is supposed to appear in introspection.
- Jakub Hrozek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Pavel Březina <email@example.com>