Related design page(s):
This design document describes how domain objects are exposed on the bus.
- ao List()
- Returns list of domains.
- ao FindByName(s:domain_name)
- Returns object path of domain_name.
- ao ListSubdomains()
- Returns all subdomains associated with this domain.
- property String name
- The name of this domain. Same as the domain stanza in the sssd.conf
- property String primary_servers
- Array of primary servers associated with this domain
- property String backup_servers
- Array of backup servers associated with this domain
- property Uint32 min_id
- Minimum UID and GID value for this domain
- property Uint32 max_id
- Maximum UID and GID value for this domain
- property String realm
- The Kerberos realm this domain is configured with
- property String forest
- The domain forest this domain belongs to
- property String login_format
- The login format this domain expects.
- property String fully_qualified_name_format
- The format of fully qualified names this domain uses
- property Boolean enumerable
- Whether this domain can be enumerated or not
- property Boolean use_fully_qualified_names
- Whether this domain requires fully qualified names
- property Boolean subdomain
- Whether the domain is an autodiscovered subdomain or a user-defined domain
- property ObjectPath parent_domain
- Object path of a parent domain or empty string if this is a root domain
Call the D-Bus methods and properties. For example with dbus-send tool.
- Pavel Březina <email@example.com>